Process Development – High-Pressure Chemistry
Due to our affiliation with Amar Equipments, Amar Chemistry has extensive experience in the use of high-pressure reactions. Amar Equipments specializes in the manufacture of reactors capable of reaching temperatures up to 350℃ and pressures up to 500 bar.
At Amar Chemistry, we have access to a large variety of different pressure reactors, including:
- High Pressure Autoclaves: These reactors can be used for a large variety of high-pressure, high-temperature chemical reactions including alkylation, amination, bromination, carboxylation, catalytic reduction, chlorination, dehydrogenation, esterification, ethoxylation, halogenation, hydrogenation, methylation, nitration, oxidation, ozonolysis, polymerization, sulfonation, etc.
- Catalyst Screening Systems: Series of small autoclaves for the screening of catalysts
- Automated Multiple Autoclaves: Parallel reactors for high throughput testing
- Shaker Hydrogenators
- Continuous Stirred Tank Reactors (CSTR): High-pressure continuous flow systems.
- Packed Bed Tubular Reactors: Tubular reactors with packed catalyst, enabling the continuous-flow operation of reactions requiring high pressures and temperatures.
- Supercritical Fluid Extraction systems: Systems enabling the extraction of compounds using supercritical CO2 as the extraction solvent. These systems are extensively used for the isolation of flavors and fragrances.