Chemical Synthesis – Custom Synthesis
Amar Chemistry Pvt. Ltd. has a team of excellent synthetic organic chemists with many years of experience working on custom synthesis projects for clients from pharma, biotech, academia, and governmental institutions. Our chemists are experts in the synthesis of complex molecules via multi-step synthesis – including chemical intermediates, drug metabolites, process impurities, degradants, reference compounds, preclinical drug candidates, and other organic molecules from diverse industries – and can tackle virtually every synthetic challenge and problem.
Amar Chemistry Pvt. Ltd. provides its custom synthesis services in collaboration with NJ Bio.
Our custom synthesis services can be provided as Blended FTE Model with our partners at NJ Bio in the USA.
Our custom synthesis expertise includes:
- Carbohydrates (including glucuronides)
- Catalytic hydrogenations
- Chiral synthesis and separations
- Flow chemistry
- Metabolites & amp Impurities
- Nucleosides and Nucleotides
- Organic materials
- Organometallic compounds
- Peptide/amino acid synthesis
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Pressure reactions
- Labelled compounds with stable isotopes including deuterium, 13 C, 15 N
- Suzuki, Stille, Buchwald-Hartwig and other coupling reactions
- Toxic/potent compounds