Amar Chemistry Pvt. Ltd is constantly expanding its team of dedicated and expert scientists and currently has the following job openings:
Amar Chemistry is a growing chemistry contract research organization located in Kanjurmarg West, Mumbai – 400079, India. We have established a state-of-the art lab, which includes, among others, multiple mass spectrometers and a 300 MHz NMR. We are currently looking for several motivated synthetic chemists to join our talented team.
Current Job Openings
We are looking for a Team Leader, who will be reporting the Managing Director, with the following qualifications and experiences
- Must have Ph. D. in Chemistry with ≥10 years of experience.
- Must have solid experience in mechanistic organic chemistry and demonstrable experience in organic chemistry, carrying out multistep organic syntheses.
- Proven experience in successfully developing robust processes on industrial scales is required.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Must be experienced in leading a team of Ph. D. and masters level chemists in an industrial setting.
- Experience in procuring chemicals, equipment, maintain and manage chemical inventory, and manage daily laboratory activities.
- Must have experience in transferring developed processes to client sites.
- Must be able to author organizational policy as well as technical documents such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), safety procedures, batch records, and technical reports.
- Train team members on organizational policy documents and technological advancements in industrial and process chemistry.
- Evaluate equipment and resource requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in analytical and purification techniques, including NMR, HPLC, LC-MS, preparative chromatography, etc. for the successful development of robust processes is required.
- Must be able to coordinates personnel training.
- Must be able to prioritize and schedule subordinate activities.
- Have experience in interfacing closely with all level of the organization and external contacts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must adhere to organizational safety policies.
- Must be highly motivated and excited to join a dynamic and colloborative team in a rapidly expanding company.
Research Associate/Research Chemist
Years of Experience: 2-5 Years
Desirable Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry)
No. of Vacancies: 4 Vacancies
We are looking for the person with M.Sc. (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry) with 2-5 experience in reputed organization
- Experience in CRO/Discovery/Process Research Department
- Should be able to do multi step synthesis and capable of handling milligram to multigram scale reaction
- Learn and execute the synthetic route for the targeted compounds under the guidance of Team leader
- Solve troubleshooting/problems in various organic chemical reaction
- Capable of setting up of reaction and good understanding of purification technique
- Handling of moisture and air sensitive reactions and reagents
- Characterization of organic compound by various Analytical technique such as NMR, IR, GC, LCMS
- Write and maintain records of experiment, observation and conclusion in lab notebook in timely manner
- Carrying out literature search and retrieving data from various scientific journals and patents
- Follow safety protocols while working in lab and maintain the lab in a clean manner
- Candidate having experience or exposure to flow chemistry will be added advantage for the same position
Please send your application to email@example.com to apply. Thank you!